Well - do you? I'm not talking about dogs that are the perfect example of their breed. I'm talking about pure bred dogs, designer breeds, mixed breeds and mutts that are adorable or beautiful to you - their person or people.Look at the picture of Rocky to the right of this blog. He's a 4 year old Boston Terrier. Did you notice he has one ear that's rounded at the top and one that's pointed? Did you notice he has more than a bit of an underbite? Did you notice the three buck teeth? And he has a bit more of a snout than we'd expect to see on a perfect Boston Terrier. But he's adorable to me! I couldn't love him more.So why am I asking if your dog is adorable or beautiful? Well because I'm looking for pictures of lots and lots of dogs. I want to fill the banner and background wallpaper of this site with photos of my viewers dogs. I could just go get pictures of perfect specimens of all the different breeds and designer breeds. But I'd rather fill it up with perfect pets!So if you'd like to see the love of your life immortalized here please send pix to me at AllDogsWelcome@gmx.com. This project will take me some time to complete but the more pix that are submitted the sooner I can complete it!
HUMUROUS - BUT ALL TRUE!!!
- If you want someone who will do anything to please you, get a dog.
- If you want someone who will bring you the newspaper without tearing through it first for the sports page, get a dog.
- If you want someone who'll make a total fool of himself because he's so glad to see you, get a dog.
- If you want someone who eats whatever you put in front of him and never says his mother made it better, get a dog.
- If you want someone who's always eager to go out any time you ask and anywhere you want to go, get a dog.
- If you want someone who can scare away burglars without waving a lethal weapon around, endangering you and all the neighbors, get a dog.
- If you want someone who never touches the remote, couldn't care less about Monday Night Football, and watches dramatic movies with you as long as you want, get a dog.
- If you want someone who'll be content just to snuggle up and keep you warm in bed, and who you can kick out of bed if he slobbers and snores, get a dog.
- If you want someone who never criticizes anything you do, doesn't care how good or bad you look, acts as though every word you say is worth hearing, never complains, and loves you unconditionally all the time, get a dog!